TEXAAN provides a rolling electronic publication of articles written by its members. The purpose of this publication is to share best practices, advising experiences, and discussions of theories and ideas.
All content is selected to support the association’s goals:
- Maintain a communication network for advising professionals in higher education
- Assist with the implementation of professional standards as defined by NACADA core values of academic advising
- Serve as a liaison to Texas professional governing, and education agencies
- Maintain active affiliation with regional and national NACADA
- Organize and offer an annual conference for academic advisors, counselors, and other higher education professionals across the state of Texas
For more information, please contact email@example.com